Why Choose Danker Roofing?
Most roofing contractors use the same basic materials and offer similar warranties. The real difference between roofing contractors is workmanship and attention to detail. Please consider these facts when choosing the roofing contractor for your project.
- Stability – Danker Roofing has been in business since 1969.
- Experience – Our project foremen have on average 20+ years of service with the company.
- Full Time Employees – Unlike many of our competitors, all of our crews are full time employees of Danker Roofing. We do not use subcontract labor. Our employees are trained to our high standards of quality.
- Hourly Paid Employees – Unlike many of our competitors, our employees are paid hourly not by the job. This leads to a better quality because there is no incentive to cut corners or hurry through a project.
- Specialized – We specialize in roofing. We do not install windows, siding, or do remodel projects. This allows us to concentrate on what we do best – roofing.
- Payment – Unlike many of our competitors, we do not require any payment until the project is complete. No down payment is required.
- Clean up – The project will be cleaned on a daily basis.
- Inspection – The project will be inspected daily by the project manager.
- Protection – We carry full liability and workers compensation insurance.
- Safety – We follow industry standards for your protection and our employees.
Click here to learn more about products we use